Fwd: Re: [P&C_Articles] What is a blog?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2005
      --- In Paleontology_and_Climate@yahoogroups.com, "Pat Neuman"

      --- In alternatepower@yahoogroups.com,

      --- In SaveWildlife@yahoogroups.com,
      > "norris562k" <norris562k@y...> wrote:
      > I found this url surfing, http://blogs.ardice.com
      > But can someone explain to me what a blog is? - Norris562k
      --- End forwarded message ---

      --- In Paleontology_and_Climate_Articles@yahoogroups.com,
      > "benjy725p" <benjy725p@y...> wrote:
      > I found this url surfing, http://blogs.ardice.com
      > But can someone explain to me what a blog is? - Benjy725p
      --- End forwarded message ---

      My reply to the post by "Benjy725p" follows. After posting my reply I
      received messages with the identical request from several other lists,
      but from different e-mail addresses. No reply from Benjy725p to my
      explanatory message.

      It is now obvious that the What is blog post was advertising spam, right?

      Pat

      > --- In Paleontology_and_Climate@yahoogroups.com, "Pat N self only"
      > <npat1@j...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > A blog is when someone uses blog web software to create a "blog web
      > page where people can contribute to discussions on a topic.
      > >
      > > Anyway, this group is for posting of mainly just articles (on
      > Paleontology_and_Climate), and is not usually used for discussion.
      > >
      > > Instead,
      > > for discussion purposes, please join the group shown below
      > > that excludes the word "Articles" in the group name.
      > >
      > > Join - P&C discussion group
      > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Paleontology_and_Climate/
      > >
      > > Pat
      > >

      > > -- "benjy725p" <benjy725p@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I found this url surfing, http://blogs.ardice.com
      > > But can someone explain to me what a blog is? - Benjy725p
      > >

      > > ---
      --- End forwarded message ---