Tsunami warning for sea level rise

  • patneuman2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2005
      Billions of dollars worth of aid to rebuild infrastructure devastated
      by the Boxing Day tsunami could be wasted unless the impacts of
      rising sea levels due to climate change are taken into account,
      according to a new paper by the Australia Institute.

      The paper may be read under What's New on the Australia Institute's
      website.
      http://www.tai.org.au>www.tai.org.au

      Dr Clive Hamilton
      Executive Director
      The Australia Institute
      Australian National University
      Canberra A.C.T. 0200
      http://www.tai.org.au>www.tai.org.au
      Subscribe to Linkages Update to receive our fortnightly,html
      newsletter on what's new in the international environment and
      sustainable development
      >arena: http://www.iisd.ca/email/subscribe.htm
      >- Archives of Climate-L and Climate-L News are available online at:
      >http://www.iisd.ca/email/climate-L.htm
      >- Archives of Water-L and Water-L News are available online at:
      >http://www.iisd.ca/email/water-L.htm
      --- End forwarded message(from Dr. S.B. at CCG)
      Pat N