Fw: What the evidence shows on Global Warming

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2005
      The Unitarian Universalist Association [the "Uncommon Denomination" ]
      has selected the 2004-2006 Study Action Issue on Global Warming.
      They will meet in Ft. Worth for their General Assembly June 2005 and
      will have discussed this issue in congregations and fellowships all
      over the USA. Please try to get your information out to
      Unitarians. We need this critical information. [ see UUA.ORG ]
      Thank you!