Central Missouri Hydrogen Workshop-Hatton

  • Hatton Workshop
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2009
      To all Members of Yahoo Group free_energy,

      Come to our next monthly free Central Missouri Hydrogen Workshop in Hatton Missouri on Saturday, July 18, 7:00 pm. in Hatton, Missouri.

      Come to our free monthly workshop, Central Missouri Hydrogen Workshop in Hatton Missouri, for building simple Hydrogen-On-Demand (HOD) generators/boosters for gasoline/diesel motor vehicles. This fuel-boosting device attaches to the engine and uses a chemical electrolyte and the vehicle's alternator to split water into oxygen and hydrogen (Hydroxy Gas hydroxy gas). The Hydroxy gas is added to the engine resulting in a leaner, more efficient burn, to substantially boost miles per gallon on some vehicles and cutting CO2 emissions. We welcome everyone from newcomers to experienced HOD booster builders. Various boosters will be displayed and if you have a booster or a boosted vehicle, feel free to bring it to share. We can run tests on your device if you like. Coffee and snacks are provided as we sit in a circle and informally discuss all aspects of building, installing, configuring and problem-solving various hydrogen booster designs. We cover individual experiences, where to get parts, how to compensate for the vehicle's computer system, the safety and history of hydrogen use, etc. We also discuss other alternative fuels and energy devices, such as wind/solar or wherever the discussion leads.

      Here are the driving directions:
      1. Starting at the center of zip code 65203 on N PROVIDENCE RD go toward E WALNUT ST - go 1.11 mi
      2. Turn Right to take ramp onto I-70 E toward US-40 E - go 17.5 mi
      3. Take exit #144/HATTON - go 0.20 mi
      4. Turn Left on MO-HH
      5. Continue on MO-M - go 5.2 mi
      6. Turn Left on STATE RD E(MO-E) - go 1.2 mi
      7. Arrive at the center of HATTON, MO
      Go north on MO-M which dead ends into MO-E. The only church in Hatton (where we usually hold the workshop) is a mile or so from that point on the left. Look for a small sign in the front yard that says the meeting is here! Park in the parking lot; the church basement can be entered from the front or side of the building.

    • Hatton Workshop