IRENEC 2012 - 2nd INTERNATIONAL 100% RENEWABLE ENERGY CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION

  • Osman Nuri YILMAZ
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2011

      IRENEC 2012 2nd INTERNATIONAL 100% RENEWABLE ENERGY CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION

      Dear group members,

      As EUROSOLAR TURKEY we had convened IRENEC 2011 in IstanbulĀ  6-8 October 2011. 150 papers under the topics; energy end use efficiency, renewable energy technologies, externalities, sustainable cities, zero carbon cities were presented in the Conference and 200 participants; universities, research institutions, energy industries, investors, operators, local governments, city planners, architects from 30 countries attended. We are inviting you to next IRENEC. You could easily register from following links and also get information about our last conference.Thanks for your kind support.

      www.irenec2012.com

      www.irenec2011.com