Hello, fellow Clare County history buffs !

  • tmsfarwell999
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2008
      This is a message from the Editor of your Clare County Historical
      Society newsletter.
      Wow! What a job Will Cover has done setting this up for us. I can
      see all kinds of possibilities ahead, posting photos, linking with
      other groups, putting our newsletter on line for all to read - all
      over the world !
      I guess we all need to put up a posting so we know each other's web
      address.
      I am thrilled by this step ahead.
      My high speed hookup is at Gladwin, where I am now. I'm here every
      other day or so - not every day. We still can't get DSL at Harrison.

      TMS