Infant daughter Price

  • Daniel Thornton Elliott, Esquire
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21, 2008
      and finally,

      The Columbus Enquirer-Sun, 10/5/1902:

      "Death of an infant,
      The infant daughter of Mr. and Mrs. M.G. Price died at their residence
      on past Fourteenth street, at 7 o'clock yesterday morning. The little
      child only lived about eleven hours after its birth. The interment was
      at Clapp's factory burying grounds."

      My source: GenealogyBank.com

      NOTE: This is the last contribution from my search of the historical
      newspapers at this website, using search keywords, "Clapp's factory"
      and Clapp factory", completed 4/21/2008. There are many articles at
      that website pertaining to Clapp's Factory, other than death notices.
      Thanks to Ken Thomas for turning me on to this great source! Best
      regards, Dan Elliott, current email is dantelliott@....
    • retrofit@flash.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22, 2008
        Dan,

        I emailed you directly at danelliott(at)aol.com and got a message back from danelliott(at)aim.com saying you will be away until August 5 and have not received my message. Could you email me or let me know the best way to reach you? Thanks!

        John in TX
        retrofit(at)flash.net
        469.995.5222

      • Daniel T. Elliott, President
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 22, 2008
          John,
          I am at dantelliott@...
          I got your email with questions about updated estimates for Clapp and will get back with you soon.
          Dan