January Columbus visit

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2007
      Everyone,

      I am planning to be in Columbus in January for a few days to do
      research. It's still tentative, but the dates I'm looking at are the
      evening of Saturday, January 19 through the afternoon of Wendesday,
      January 23.

      If possible, I would like to get together with anyone in the local area
      who can some time on that Sunday - is anyone available? I'll also be
      paying a visit to the Clapp's Factory Cemetery site to see if there have
      been any changes.

      Thanks,

      John