1890 Muscogee Co. census project has its own group!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2007
      Everyone,

      I have set up a separate Yahoo! group called 1890 Muscogee, which is
      devoted to the project to compile and publish a substitute 1890 census
      of Muscogee County. Proceeds of this project will still benefit the
      Clapp's Factory Cemetery project fund.

      Group email address: 1890Muscogee@yahoogroups.com

      I will need a lot of help in researching and laying out the 1890 census
      text and determining the best method of publishing and distribution. I
      could use all the help I can get, so if you are willing to lend a hand,
      even in a minor way, please join the 1890 Muscogee group so we can
      include you in the discussion.

      Thanks!