FULLER family in Columbus

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2007
      Can anyone capture and send me an image of the following family on
      the 1910 census of Muscogee Co? Is there a street address associated
      with this household? I'd also like to locate this family on the 1900
      census. Thanks! - jml

      John Fuller writes:

      John, if it helps you I have Furna A. Fuller, age 42 b. AL in the
      1910 Muscogee Co, GA census as head of household. His wife is Mattie,
      age 36 b. AL and the children are listed as: Emma L., 17 b. AL; Ruby,
      13 b. GA; John R., 11 b. GA; Mollie, 8 b. GA; Arch H., 5 b. GA; and
      Harry, 1 11/12 b. GA. This is all that I can find on this unsual
      given name. If you would like to contact me, I am
      John Beattie Fuller
      Astor, FL
      jfuller@...

      John Mallory Land replies:

      John - thanks so much for the information. I suspect you are right
      about this being Katie May's family. I will see what I can find that
      will either prove or discount this theory. On a preliminary check, I
      did come up with the following, evidently their son Harry:

      "HARRY FULLER

      "Harry, the five year old son of Mr. and Mrs. F. A. FULLER, died at
      their home, No. 1404 Broad street, in this city, at 2 o'clock
      yesterday morning. The funeral will take place from the residence at
      10 o'clock this morning. The services will be conducted by Rev. H.
      QUINN. The interment will be in Girard cemetery [Russell County,
      Alabama].

      [Columbus (GA) Enquirer-Sun newspaper, 25 OCT 1914.]