Re: [ClappCemetery] Save Our History-The History Channel

  • suewatson@knology.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2007
      I'm behind on email.... but I didn want to chime in on this one! Middle
      Schools study GA history in 8th grade, so there might be some interest from
      that point through a middle school. Students in magnets at high schools
      all need community service and their are those boys who are working on
      Eagle projects :) Just some ideas....

      Sue Watson
      Columbus GA