new job

  • marriedfairy2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      I just wanted to let everyone know that here in a few days I will start
      a new job full time. I wont have as much time to go to the cemetery to
      clean up and so I feel that we need to see if there is anyone out there
      who could help with the walk around. I normally took a walmart bag and
      walked the grave yard once a week, maybe twice, and picked up any trash
      I saw and cut back some of the weeds and small tree limbs, to help
      beable to walk threw the cemetery and all. I will be working everyday
      except for Sundays, so I will not beable to go out there as much as I
      do now. If there is anyone that can help me, please email me.

      Thanks
      Laura