Bard Barnes

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      Hi ya'll,

      I'm meeting with Bard Barnes (the reporter for the Ledger Enquirer) tomorrow at 5:30 at the Riverwalk. We're going to see the cemetery. I called Gwen's friend Fran and invited her to join us. Fran has taken a Georgia Power representative and a gentleman working on getting more Civil War things in Columbus to the cemetery.

      Back when she took the Georgia Power guy there, she stressed this was a momentual undertaking and that there was not enough money in their organization's budget to take this on. When given the opportunity, she let's others know it's there and what it represents.

      I haven't heard back from the boy scout yet, so no updates on it.

      Let you know what happens.