Fw: Re: [CAMP-L] gravesite of Seaborn Camp

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2002
      Hi again,

      A reply to the email from Jonesboro.

      kemis

      From: kelly.pritchard@...
      To: CAMP-L@...
      Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 12:49 AM
      Subject: Re: Re: [CAMP-L] gravesite of Seaborn Camp

      Hi Lora,
      Have you called a archelogist? < sp> around here in California nothing can be built on anchient sites or graveyards.> Call the indigious natitive american tribe nearest you and see if they can help you on this. As far as television goes also check to see which local TV station you have which is local access, meaning not a major station ( example here is www.comtv.com ) in Santa barbara and see if some local will come out and do a story and do not forget the University or college near by and see if a jourlalism student is interested with this. Good luck.
      Kelly Pritchard.
      From: Lorabusha@...