obituary notices

  • marriedfairy2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2006
      John,

      Today was a rainy day but we did get to the library. We only had a
      short time there but we did look at 3 of the obituary notices and a
      few other things.

      But about the obituary notices: We look for Mrs. Nancy Brown,
      Catherine Leweina Newsom, and Elvina Abney, but we did not find a
      notice on the mircofilm for them. One of the guys there said that way
      back then, unless you were someone special or you died a certain way
      you didn't get a notice in the paper. I hope that we find someone.

      Anyways so we will be back at the library in a few days, so we just
      wanted to let you know.

      Michael and Laura