Board Meeting and Get Together

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006
      Hi all,

      Ann Walk had offered the use of her rec room at her apartment building, but a conflict has come up. We will be meeting at the Columbus Library on Macon Road in the CB&T room on the 1st floor. Sunday, October 8th 2:00 to 5:00.

      After the Board Meeting, Ann has several people that live in her apartment complex that grew up in Bibb City and we'll be talking with them about what they remember about the Clapp Factory Community. John Mallory, Cynthia Nason and I met with Ann in August. She shared pictures of her childhood on the island in the Chattahoochee.

      If you can join us.