Re: Today at the library

  • marriedfairy2005
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8 5:35 PM
      We would love to conduct video-recorded interviews, although we only
      have the video camera on our digital camera, not a true camcorder.
      Its what took the videos from Monday. Do we know anyone that could
      get us one or how do you feel about that?

      My questions.....I hope ya'll dont get upset for me asking some many
      questions. Let me know if I talk to much....LOL

      Do you know how I can find out who was around that we can talk to
      about the cemetery, other then the peole the Ann Walk knows?

      Where was Bridge Island?

      M&L

      --- In ClappCemetery@yahoogroups.com, John Mallory Land
      <retrofit@...> wrote:

      > Michael and Laura,
      >
      > There are probably plenty of folks still living in and around
      Columbus