Ok more questions

  • marriedfairy2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2006
      Thank you John for your email to my first questions. I have two
      more.

      In reading our email is was wondering....

      "Buster Wright did abstract a good many of them, and Dan Olds has an
      ongoing project to abstract all the death notices he can find -
      however, I and others have come across CF-related death notices that
      had not been previously abstracted."

      Do you know how far they looked back and at what point are they now?

      "Sources for the identities of persons buried at Clapp's Factory
      include: newspaper articles (1928, 1955), published death notices
      and obituaries, Torbert (later Britton & Dobbs) Funeral Home
      records, and family oral tradition."

      What are the Torbet Funeral Records and where can I find them? Also
      what do you mean by family oral tradition?

      Michael and Laura