Question

  • marriedfairy2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2006
      I forgot to add my question to the last email I sent out. So here
      goes, and forgive me if it is a stupid question.

      I would like to know exactly what reasearch has been done on when
      the cemetery was started, who was the first person buried, and how
      many were buried by the time it was closed?

      I know that research has been done on when the factory was started
      and its history, but has anyone done any research as to the forming
      of the cemetery or the lands commission date for burial approval?

      Has anyone taken the time to go to and look up all of the obituaries
      started from the day the factory was started?

      I did not know if anyone had the time to do that or not so thats why
      I am asking because if not I do have that time and will do it if no
      one else has.

      Thanks,
      Michael and Laura