video and questions

  • marriedfairy2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 9:37 PM
      So far I have 6 out of 14 videos loaded onto youtube.com. I will try
      to get all of them loaded tonight but if not I will finish up tomorrow
      morning while I am at my doctors appt. Also I am going to make a
      folder in my yahoo profile to add the photos so they dont take up to
      much room on this site. Here is the link to them.

      http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/marriedfairy2005/album?.dir=2608re2

      Michael and Laura