Re: new email addy

  • marriedfairy2005
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2006
      Wow. We hate that we missed ya'll and him. Do ya'll ever have
      anymore meetings or is this the only one for right now? Also do you
      know if he will be coming back in October or was those dates wrong?
      We totally agree about getting everyone to notice the problem. I
      will be going to the cemetery tomorrow afternoon.

      Michael and Laura

      --- In ClappCemetery@yahoogroups.com, "Kemis Massey"
      <sobbygenealogy@...> wrote:

      > Mike and Laura,
      >
      > John is on his way back to Texas. Don't know if he'll check his
      email when he gets home or if he'll rest first. We talked about
      missing y'all at the meeting. There were several that met yesterday
      morning at the cemetery and visited last evening. Plus John was
      meeting a guy this am. We now have a matching washer and dryer at
      the cemetery. I'll be visiting parks and recreation about the use
      of the River Walk as a road. Also, I'm contacting our city
      councilors and GA Power about the same problem.

      > We've got to get the public aware so someone will start reporting
      the dumping problem.

      > kemis
      >

      > Hey everyone just wanted to let you know our new email address
      is
      > marriedfairy2005@... We had problems with the
      > mikeandlauraosburn@... some of our friends were not getting
      > their emails from us and all. So we are switching over to this
      one.
      > Sorry we missed the meet. Hope you got our email John, we lost
      > everything in our account. Please let me know how the meet went
      and
      > if you got our email about doing the work that you asked about.
      We
      > are also still looking for that photo and I will post on here
      when I
      > find it. Hope to hear from everyone soon.
      >
      > Michael and Laura Osburn

      8/4/06

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2006
        He has plans to return the weekend of Oct 8th - complete plans to be announced later. We are planning a meeting on that Sunday. We are attempting to have more meeting - all of that as soon as John and I complete the minutes for Saturday's meeting.

        We had a productive meeting. We then adjourned to Cracker Barrel for dinner. John and a few others visited the cemetery. John, Cynthia and I had a wonderful visit with Ann Walk, who lived on Bridge Island and played in the cemetery as a child. If you subscribe to the Ledger, keep an eye out for a Bibb City School reunion - it's held in the fall and open to anyone who attended school there. Could hold a valuable resource for historical information about the cemetery and surrounding area.

        kemis

        From: marriedfairy2005

        <sobbygenealogy@...> wrote:

        > Mike and Laura,
        >
        > John is on his way back to Texas. Don't know if he'll check his
        email when he gets home or if he'll rest first. We talked about
        missing y'all at the meeting. There were several that met yesterday
        morning at the cemetery and visited last evening. Plus John was
        meeting a guy this am. We now have a matching washer and dryer at
        the cemetery. I'll be visiting parks and recreation about the use
        of the River Walk as a road. Also, I'm contacting our city
        councilors and GA Power about the same problem.

        > We've got to get the public aware so someone will start reporting
        the dumping problem.

        > kemis
        >

        > Hey everyone just wanted to let you know our new email address
        is
        > marriedfairy2005@... We had problems with the
        > mikeandlauraosburn@... some of our friends were not getting
        > their emails from us and all. So we are switching over to this
        one.
        > Sorry we missed the meet. Hope you got our email John, we lost
        > everything in our account. Please let me know how the meet went
        and
        > if you got our email about doing the work that you asked about.
        We
        > are also still looking for that photo and I will post on here
        when I
        > find it. Hope to hear from everyone soon.
        >
        > Michael and Laura Osburn

        8/4/06