October meeting date

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2006
      I have just been informed the the family reunion I plan to attend will
      be at noon on October 7 in Columbus (rather than Oct. 14 in the
      Atlanta area). I would like to know, among those who would be
      interested in attending a meeting of CFCPL, what the best time to meet
      would be. We could meet the afternoon of Sunday, Oct. 8 or - if I can
      be in Georgia for that long - perhaps we could meet on Saturday Sep.
      30 or Sat. Oct. 14. Everyone please let me know what works best for
      you or if you have a conflict that would prevent you from making one
      of these dates. Thanks!
      jml
    • mike and laura osburn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2006
        We would love to meet with you and everyone else and any of those days will work for us. Just let us know ahead of time.

        Michael, Laura, Sara, Katelin, & Willow Osburn
        "A family that transcribes together, thrives together!!!"