CFCPL meeting in October 2006?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2006
      Greetings, All -

      Has anyone been to the Clapp's Factory Cemetery site lately? I'm
      wondering if the condition of the property has changed? I know Rose
      Bird has in the past been in the habit of visiting regularly to police
      for trash, and perhaps some of you other Georgia locals get by there
      every once in a while? Did Georgia Power ever remove the bulk trash
      that was grouped at the southwest corner of the site?

      I am planning to be in the Atlanta area in October for a family
      reunion and would like to organize a meeting of the Clapp's Factory
      Cemetery Preservation League. The tentative date for the reunion is
      Saturday, October 14, so perhaps we could plan to meet on Sunday, Oct.
      15. I will try to get confirmation on the date this week.

      I am interested to know what everyone has been up to. I have been
      quite busy myself, but would like to talk with folks about ideas for
      getting the project moving forward again.

      Thanks! John in TX