Dan Elliott, archaeologist

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2005
      Dan,

      Hope you and your wife are doing well. I've been staying busy - I was
      not able to go to Georgia at all this year. I have not given up hope
      for a plan to save the Clapp's Factory Cemetery, but it has to stay on
      the back burner for the time being. I am going to try to make some
      time for it in the coming year.

      I'm curious to know if you have had any contact with Georgia Power
      regarding the cemetery or project? We in the group greatly appreciate
      the work your firm has already done for us, and I still intend to
      proceed with a full-scale survey when we are able to do so.

      I hope you enjoy the holidays!

      John