Bad Posting

  • kemismassey
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2005
      Hi all,

      Now you can only post emails, if you are a memeber of the group. At
      this time our group isn't moderated. However, if we start getting a
      large amount of "spam" I'll have to do that to cut down on your mail.

      If anyone knows a better way, please let me know.

      kemis

      --- In ClappCemetery@yahoogroups.com, mike and laura osburn
      <mikeandlauraosburn@y...> wrote:
      > The only hting I know to do is removed them from the group. Thats
      what I do in my groups.
      > Mike and Laura Osburn

    • Anne Brown
      Message 2 of 3 , May 26, 2005
        Kemis,
        Thank you. I appreciate you doing that. Glad you found a way.
        Anne