Re: [ClappCemetery] Digest Number 225

  • mike and laura osburn
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2005
      The only hting I know to do is removed them from the group. Thats what I do in my groups.
      Mike and Laura Osburn

      ClappCemetery@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      There are 3 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Can't believe it, personals sites do work!
      From: "B_Neuton"
      2. Re: Can't believe it, personals sites do work!
      From: "Anne Brown"
      3. Re: Can't believe it, personals sites do work!
      From: "kemismassey"

    • kemismassey
      Message 2 of 3 , May 25, 2005
        Hi all,

        Now you can only post emails, if you are a memeber of the group. At
        this time our group isn't moderated. However, if we start getting a
        large amount of "spam" I'll have to do that to cut down on your mail.

        If anyone knows a better way, please let me know.

        kemis

        --- In ClappCemetery@yahoogroups.com, mike and laura osburn
        <mikeandlauraosburn@y...> wrote:
        > The only hting I know to do is removed them from the group. Thats
        what I do in my groups.
        > Mike and Laura Osburn

      • Anne Brown
        Message 3 of 3 , May 26, 2005
          Kemis,
          Thank you. I appreciate you doing that. Glad you found a way.
          Anne