Re: [ClappCemetery] Can't believe it, personals sites do work!

  • Anne Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2005
      Is there any way we can stop this junk or block him / her from our page?
      Anne
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2005
        I wish there was. Everytime I get a message like that, I go through
        all of the tools to see if there is something to get rid of it.

        It's the same way with Outlook Express. I registered with my isp
        span blocker and now I get more span than ever. Their solution,
        change your email address. I did and am now getting spam at 2
        addresses.

        --- In ClappCemetery@yahoogroups.com, "Anne Brown" <jbrown73@t...>