sorry

  • Michael and Laura
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2005
      Also another question we have is that I worked at WTVM for 4yrs and
      I might (key word might) be able to get someone to do a story on the
      cemetery. If I could get these strings pulled would you, Kemis, be
      able to talk to them? Sorry I worked behind the camera...lol. Also
      we were wondering if someone has family at the cemetery, can't they
      get the rights to the cemetary that Ga Power don't want? Or is that
      not possible? Also what is the lastest news on the bank account for
      ppl to donate money for the clean cause? I am sure that we can do
      something here to get the ball rolling on this stuff....better now
      then later.

      Laura and Michael