Kemis

  • Michael and Laura
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2005
      We were wondering if it would be ok to put the link to this group in
      our groups link section. We wanted to ask before doing it and all,
      please just let us know.

      Michael and Laura
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2005
        Yes - the more exposure the better.

        our groups link section. We wanted to ask before doing it and all,
        please just let us know.

        Michael and Laura

      • marriedfairy2005
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 2006
          Kemis,

          Will you be posting the minutes from the last meeting on here?

          Thanks
          Michael and Laura