hi

  • Michael and Laura
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      This is Laura and Michael Osburn. This is our other email address.
      I read the email about getting the land looked at and all and think
      that is a great idea. Me and Michael were talking about it and we
      thought that the city is suppose to have some kind of record of the
      cemetery or someone and something to this effect. We have never had
      to deal with a cemetery that is not church or personally owned. If
      anyone could help us out with this, it would be great. Also if
      there is any research that is needed let us know and I am sure we
      can work on that also.

      Because we could not upload the photos on this website the other
      day, and also because we go to different cemeteries every month
      (sometimes every weekend) and try to work on them, we decided to
      start up a group. This is the website address...

      We have put the photos that we did take the other day on there.
      Sorry to say it was only a few, but we hope to get more on there and
      some of the other cemeteries we have been to. We hope to hear back
      from you soon.

      Thanks for all your help,

      Laura and Michael Osburn