Hertiage Home and Link for Muscogee County Page

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2004
      Hi all,

      I've been working on another link for the Muscogee County page "Heritage - Home and Industry". On the following http://www.rootsweb.com/~gamuscog/heritage.html is a link to Heritage Park. http://www.rootsweb.com/~gamuscog/Hertiage_Park.htm At this time, I have only taken pictures of the Mill Section and the Clapp Factory Plaque. Please check back later as I will be adding other pictures.