Re: [ClappCemetery] CFCPL membership meeting Aug. 7 in Columbus

  • STHRNCAUSE@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2004
      John,
      I regret to inform you that the meeting that is scheduled to be held on the
      7th of August, interferes with my school schedule. I have a C.J. class from
      8:00 - 5:30 down at the Government center. I have informed Lou Baker about this
      and he is planning on being there. We have a SCV meeting on the 5th and I
      will be sure to inform the camp about this. Hope to see you soon.

      Jimbo Willis, Commander
      Gen. Henry
      Lewis Benning Camp # 517
      Sons of
      Confederate Veterans
    • skipperhe@wmconnect.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2004
        Sure glad to have you back doing the work for us. Skip