CFCPL membership meeting Aug. 7 in Columbus

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2004
      The next membership meeting of the Clapp's Factory Cemetery
      Preservation League at 3 pm on Saturday, August 7, 2004, will be held
      at the North Branch of the Columbus Public Library, located at 5689
      Armour Road, just south of Britt David Drive. All interested parties
      are invited - refreshments will be provided. We will be discussing
      the proposed draft of a Master Plan for rescuing the cemetery. I am
      emailing copies of the draft to members and other concerned parties.
      Anyone who has not received a copy and would like one, please contact
      me.

      For anyone who cares to join us, we will be going to dinner after the
      meeting. I will be glad to provide directions to the library for
      anyone who needs them. I look forward to seeing everyone who can attend.

      John in TX
      retrofit@...
    • STHRNCAUSE@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2004
        John,
        I regret to inform you that the meeting that is scheduled to be held on the
        7th of August, interferes with my school schedule. I have a C.J. class from
        8:00 - 5:30 down at the Government center. I have informed Lou Baker about this
        and he is planning on being there. We have a SCV meeting on the 5th and I
        will be sure to inform the camp about this. Hope to see you soon.

        Jimbo Willis, Commander
        Gen. Henry
        Lewis Benning Camp # 517
        Sons of
        Confederate Veterans
      • skipperhe@wmconnect.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 10, 2004
          Sure glad to have you back doing the work for us. Skip