Re: [ClappCemetery] CFCPL August membership meeting

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 15, 2004
      Dan,

      Thanks for letting us know. We'll be looking forward to seeing you, and
      I'll have a draft of the proposed Master Plan to you before then. Take
      care,

      John

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 15, 2004
        Skipper,

        We'll hope to see you, but if you are unable, we understand, and we'll
        do our best to keep you informed. Thanks for all your help and support!

        John