CFCPL August membership meeting

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 14, 2004
      The Clapp's Factory Cemetery Preservation League, Inc., will hold a
      membership meeting, beginning at 3 pm on Saturday, August 7, 2004, in
      Columbus, GA. The site of the meeting will be announced soon. We
      would like to get an idea of approximately how many people to expect,
      so please let us know if you will or may attend. The primary matter
      on the agenda will be discussion of a Master Plan we are devising to
      guide our project.

      Some of the group will probably also visit the cemetery to police for
      trash and assess any new developments at the site. A time of day and
      more detailed information about this visit will also be posted in the
      near future. Thanks to all who have supported the project, and we
      look forward to seeing everyone who can be present.

      John Mallory Land
      Vice President, CFCPL
      McKinney, TX
      retrofit@...
    • Ggbryan821@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 14, 2004
        I regret very much that I won't be able to attend this meeting as my
        husband's health has deteriorated to the point that he is in bed all the time now and
        I'm not able to leave him.
        Hope that there will be a large attendance at the meeting!
        Gwen

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 14, 2004
          Gwen,

          I totally understand, and my best wishes are with y'all. My mom is not
          quite to that point, but can't be left alone for long. If my dad were
          not able to look after her, I would not be able to get away. As it is,
          I've only been to GA once this year (as opposed to about four times last
          year). We will miss having you with us, but will keep you informed of
          what we discuss. I will be sending out drafts of the Master Plan soon,
          so if you have time, you can review it and gives us your feedback.
          Thanks for letting us know, and take care of yourself,

          John in TX

        • danelliott@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 14, 2004
            Dear CFCPL folks,

            I will plan to be at the August 7 Meeting in Columbus. Keep me posted and
            keep up the good work John!
            Dan Elliott

          • skipperhe@wmconnect.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 15, 2004
              Regret unable to know if I can attend. It is possible but family plans are
              indefinite. Regards Shipper

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 15, 2004
                Dan,

                Thanks for letting us know. We'll be looking forward to seeing you, and
                I'll have a draft of the proposed Master Plan to you before then. Take
                care,

                John

                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 15, 2004
                  Skipper,

                  We'll hope to see you, but if you are unable, we understand, and we'll
                  do our best to keep you informed. Thanks for all your help and support!

                  John