additional burials

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
      I received the following message regarding possible burials at Clapp's
      Factory. Hope everyone is well.

      John in TX

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
        John, that source was just wonderful! Wasn't the description so good as well.

        I got so excited when I read it!

      • Ggbryan821@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2004
          John, this is wonderful! It's so good to know that there are still those
          coming forward with new information for those buried at Clapp's Factory Cemetery!!
          Gwen