Muscogee County List

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2004
      Now that I've worked with web pages a little more, I'm ready to do a site through rootsweb.com. As you know we have some info through the Muscogee County List but I think if we do a site directed simply to the CLAPP Factory Cemetery Preservation League, we may find more family or history.

      http://www.rootsweb.com/~gamuscog/clappfac.htm

      I am open for suggestions to the design and contents as I'm still OJT at all of this.