Re: Clapps Factory Cemetery

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2004
      Louis,

      I must apologize for not getting a response to you sooner. I have
      updated the following, which I had put in my draft folder, but failed to
      complete and send:

      First of all, I want to thank you and your group for your expressing an
      interest and willingness to participate in the rescue of the Clapp's
      Factory Cemetery. That such a sacred site has been allowed to
      deteriorate is an unfortunate plight, and its restoration is long
      overdue. I will try here to answer the questions you posed in your