Fw: Clapp's Factory Cemetery

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2003
      Okay, how do I answer his question about the scheduling?

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 16, 2003
        For Kemis:

        The below received message is welcome news and gives renewed hope. However,
        it presents our problem from the beginning. There are so few "local" folks
        (there) to carry the burden. For us that are away, all we can do is sit back and
        pray that somehow, enough of people in the Columbus area can sign on to what
        is a noble project. I will be pleased to sign on for whatever financial support
        is required and that which I can afford. Kemis, I know you must feel that you
        are alone out there.....and maybe you are.....but please hang in there. My
        computer was down for a long time but in the last 2 or 3 months, I have noted
        there has been little traffic. God Bless.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 18, 2003
          Kemis and all,

          I am composing a response today and will post it for everyone to see.
          Thanks,

          John in TX

        • Ggbryan821@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 25, 2003
            Kemis, this is wonderful!! I don't know when I'll be able to work actively
            on this project again. As you know, Earl was in the hospital in July and was
            very ill. He came home after a week, but got weaker and weaker and was back in
            the hospital two weeks ago for over a week. The doctors have told both him
            and me that he is a very sick man (not that they had to tell me - it was
            obvious). He won't get better according to the doctors, but will get weaker and
            weaker. It doesn't look good for him at all. He has congestive heart failure,
            chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, emphysema, and has brain damage possibly
            caused from strokes and/or the aging process which has affected his ability
            to reason, to think and to use his lower extremities.
            Whatever the group decides will be fine with me and I will support it as I
            can.
            Keep us in your prayers.
            Gwen