Fw: clapps factory and the SCV

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2003
      Hi ya'll,

      FUI

      kemis

      From: Louis W Baker
      To: Kemis Massey

      Greetings. Last month I made a presentation to our SCV camp (Gen'l Henry L. Benning Camp 517) about the Clapp's Factory Cemetery. Additional information was circulated in our newsletter. The project was discussed again at our November meeting. The response is unanimous. Our Camp is looking forward to working with your group on this worthy project. I hope that there will be a planning session in the near future so that we can advance this important work that you have so capably commenced. I have been designated as the liaison for our SCV Camp. Also several other SCV members have asked if they can attend meetings with me. I sense that the membership is enthusiastic about this project. We see the restoration as a challenge but one that will result in a great contribution to appreciation of the history of the valley community.

      Lou