Fw: Clapp's Factory

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9, 2003
      Ok how do we answer?

      kemis

      From: Louis W Baker
      To: sobby@...
      Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 9:54 AM
      Subject: Clapp's Factory

      There is a local group of the SCV (Sons of Confederate Veterans) in Columbus. The group takes on projects to preserve and maintain graves of veterans. Would your organization be interested in collaborating with the SCV on the Clapp's cemetery?

    • Ggbryan821@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 12, 2003
        Help from them sounds good to me, Kemis!
        Gwen

      • skipperhe@wmconnect.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 12, 2003
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 15, 2003
            FYI,

            We need to include Lou Baker in the next planning session.

            kemis

            From: Louis W Baker
            Thank you very much for your reply. Thanks also for the reference to your website. I looked and you have a lot of good information there. I will probably be the one designated to attend your planning meeting and I look forward to working with your group.
            Lou Baker

          • Ggbryan821@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 16, 2003
              That sounds good to me. Is he with the SCV group?
              Gwen

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 16, 2003
                yes, he is.

                From: Ggbryan821@... That sounds good to me. Is he with the SCV group?