New poll for ClappCemetery

  • ClappCemetery@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2003
      ClappCemetery group:

      Will you contact at least person or
      group to help with the clean up?

      o Yes, would be delighted.
      o No, I really am under the weather.
      o No, but I can . . . . .
      o No, but I can dontate money.
      o shake one and ask me again later

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • ClappCemetery@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 26 5:36 PM
        ClappCemetery group:

        Will you be there on Saturday, October 7, 2006 to help
        with cleaning the cemetery?

        o YES, definitely yes!
        o In spirit only, I live to far away.
        o I'll be there for moral support, but physically can't help.
        o I'm getting a group together to assist. . .
        o Will let you know closer to time.

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • ClappCemetery@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2006
          ClappCemetery group:

          Do you know we are having a cemetery clean up on Saturday? Did you invite anyone to join us.

          o I forgot.
          o I'm coming, but forgot to tell you.
          o I'm bringing friends to help me.
          o I'm sorry, I can't make it.
          o I can't help, but you are in my thoughts.
          o Send directions quick.
          o Leave me alone.

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • ClappCemetery@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 6, 2006
            ClappCemetery group:

            When is it most convinient for members who live in Columbus to
            meet at the cemetery and do cleanups?

            o Weekday mornings
            o Weekday afternoons
            o Saturdays
            o Sundays
            o Once a month only
            o I cannot help at this time

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • ClappCemetery@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 30, 2008
              ClappCemetery group:

              We are having a clean up on Saturday, May 10th.

              o Can't make it this time, maybe next time.
              o Can't be there all day, but I can make it.
              o I'll try.
              o I can't be there, but will provide snacks.
              o I'll be there with friends.

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!