Fw: [GAFLOYD] Bush Arbor - Floyd County

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      rb,

      I'm guessing you didn't make it to the meeting if you did this on the 21st. Your shoulder and wrist will not be healed by the 29th, but we can use supervisors if you are up to it by then. If not we know that you will be thinking about us on our 1st endeavor.

      kemis

      Rosebird1@... wrote:
      Here's a thought. Leave money in your will.

      I'm laying low for a while. Feb 21 I fell and fractured my shoulder and wrist camping in the woods of Harris County. I'm back home but will have surgery next week. lost some email but will be doing a better reading job,
      just can't key in. keep it coming, rb