Clean-Up Day plans

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      Everyone,

      I wanted to let y'all know that Kemis and I are working with someone at
      the city Parks and Recreation Dept. to get clearance for moving
      equipment to and from the cemetery on the River Walk for our upcoming
      and future work days. We will be submitting a document explaining our
      objectives and needs vis-a-vis the River Walk.

      For the next meeting, 29 MAR 2003 is still the date, unless there is
      some dire conflict with the city regarding that day (like a big charity
      run on that part of the River Walk or something). I am holding off on
      posting further discussion of the Clean-Up Day until we have a green
      light from P & R. This probably will not come until some time next week.

      Thanks to all of you for your continued support.