Sketch map of CF Cemetery

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2003
      All,

      I have devised a very rough sketch map of the Clapp's Factory Cemetery
      as bounded by barriers at present. I estimate the area of the main
      cemetery to now encompass about one and one third acres. Doubtless
      there are graves beyond these barriers, but I believe we'll need expert
      advice to locate them. I will be glad to email an attachment with the
      sketch to anyone who is interested in seeing it.

      John in TX
    • Ggbryan821@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 26, 2003
        John, I definitely want a copy, please.
        Gwen
        PS I have located and talked to more Skipper descendants and will send you
        their addresses.

        In a message dated 2/26/2003 9:22:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        retrofit@... writes:

        > I have devised a very rough sketch map of the Clapp's Factory Cemetery
        > as bounded by barriers at present. I estimate the area of the main
        > cemetery to now encompass about one and one third acres. Doubtless
        > there are graves beyond these barriers, but I believe we'll need expert
        > advice to locate them. I will be glad to email an attachment with the
        > sketch to anyone who is interested in seeing it.

      • Michael and Laura
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 18, 2005
          Can I get a copy of this photo and any other photos you have? If so
          please email me at osburnfamilyfun@...

          Thanks,
          Michael and Laura

          --- In ClappCemetery@yahoogroups.com, John Mallory Land

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 21, 2005
            Michael and Laura,

            I have been moving for about the last week and am not quite done yet, so
            my computer time has been very limited, although I have seen some of
            your recent posts. I will try to email you the relevant images in the
            next couple of days - thanks for your interest in the Clapp's Factory
            Cemetery.

            John in TX