Re: Buster WRIGHT

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2002
      Good day to all,

      Regarding:
      <<Buster Wright

      1705 39th Street

      Columbus, GA 31904

      (706)323-8636>>

      I finally got around to trying to call Buster WRIGHT today (he is the
      man who compiled the initial list of burials at Clapp's Factory). I got
      no answer, as of 10:45 a.m. CST. I will continue to try reaching him at
      various times of the day. If anyone has been in contact with him or his
      family recently, please let me know. It is my understanding that his
      wife, who may already have passed away, was the one who was kin to the
      NEWSOME family at Clapp's Cemetery, and ergo would be my cousin. Thanks,