Re: [ClappCemetery] Clapp's community on census

  • Ggbryan821@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2002
      John, this is the 1880 Census record for my Mary Catherine Skipper. In 1880,
      she was living in the household of her son, Nathaniel Green Skipper (Nathan
      Skipper). You have Nathan listed, but didn't know if you had the entire
      entry for him.
      Census Place: Nances, Muscogee, Georgia
      Source: FHL Film 1254159 National Archives Film T9-0159 Page 509C

      Relation Sex Marr Race Age Birthplace
      Nathan SKIPPER Self M M W 24 GA
      Occ: Works In Cotton Mill Fa: GA Mo: GA
      Francis SKIPPER Wife F M W 22 GA
      Occ: Keeping House Fa: GA Mo: GA
      Jessee SKIPPER Son M S W 7M GA
      Fa: GA Mo: GA
      Mary SKIPPER Mother F W W 50 AL
      Occ: Boards Fa: GA Mo: GA
      Jacob SKIPPER Brother M S W 18 AL
      Occ: Works In Cotton Mill Fa: GA Mo: GA
      Thanks for all you are doing in documenting this information.
      Gwen
      PS I have the 1880 Census Records on CD which I purchased from LDS, if you
      or anyone on the list needs a look up.