Cemetery Meetings

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2013
      In case anyone is interested in the family cemeteries in the Muscogee County
      area. . . the 2nd meeting at noon, involves most of the other cemeteries in
      Columbus. Both groups are trying to clean up and take care of these
      cemeteries as they aren't "city" or perpetual care cemeteries.

      Cemetery Board Meetings
      January 19th, 2013

      Patrick Memorial Cemetery Association
      10:00 AM - 12:00 Noon

      Chattahoochee Valley Cemeteries Society
      ... 12:00 Noon - 2:00 pm
      Gallops Senior Center Linwood Playground
      (Corner of 15th Street and 13th Avenue)

      Call 229-444-5191 for more information

      Kemis Massey

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2013
        Got an email update. . .

        I went by Gallops Senior Center and the building will be closed Saturday for
        floor cleaning. I have reserved a study room on 2nd floor in Genealogy at
        the library on Macon Rd from 10-2 on Saturday. Please let everyone know. I
        am sending this to the folks I could find on my list but may have missed
        someone. Sorry for any inconvenience. I will post on Face book too.

        kemis