RE: Vietnam Wall - THIS IS AMAZING

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2012
      One of my cousins sent this to me. The 2nd paragraph is really true. kemis

      Vietnam Wall
      First click on a state. When it opens, scroll down to the city and the names will appear. Then click on their names. It should show you picture of the person, or at least their bio and medals.
      This really is an amazing web site. Someone spent a lot of time and effort to create it I hope that everyone who receives this appreciates what those who served in Vietnam sacrificed for our country. The link below is a virtual wall of all those lost during the Vietnam War with the names, bio's and other information on our lost heroes.
      Those who remember that time frame, or perhaps lost friends or family can look them up on this site.
      Pass the link on to others, as many knew wonderful people whose names are listed.

      http://www.virtualwall.org/iStates.htm

      =
      No virus found in this message.