Random Acts of Genealogy Kindness

    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2012
      This came to be via another list . . . I have not checked this out yet.
      kemis

      Hi. I don't have an answer for you but wanted to tell you about a facebook
      page that i have recently learned about...
      http://www.facebook.com/groups/raogkUSA/ It Random Acts Of Geneology
      Kindness, if you post your message there, then someone who has a paid
      subscription to newspaper srchives can look it up for you. They did that for
      me. They are really nice there.